General User Guide for BDB eBanking
1. While clicking on the URL of FEBA it displays the login form with user ID and access code label
2. If an invalid user name or invalid password is entered by the user, then it displays the error
3. User having forgotten password or user name tries to login multiple times (max 3 attempts) then user gets disabled. User has to contact administrator to enable the user.
4. Only the valid username and password are allowed to access the system
5. If the user is logging in the system for the first time, he/she has to compulsorily change the user password and transaction password
6. While changing the password, strength of the password should be strong enough to avoid intrusion of the attackers. Password should contain mixture of capital letters, small letters and special characters. User password and transaction password should not be same
7. While submitting the newly created password it should display appropriate message of successful creation and failure
8. For the existing user, as they login with a valid user and password it will directly navigate to the dashboard
9. Dashboard contains few important widgets such as quick pay and transaction details. However, dashboard can be personalized as per the user’s requirement
10. Users can add or delete the widgets. They can also sequence the widgets with drag and drop
11. User can compose the mail and send to the administrator in case any inquiry
12. The summary of the transactions is shown in the transaction widget. The number of transactions done on the particular date are shown. While clicking on it, details of the transaction such as amount transferred, Sender and recipient identity are shown.
13. In quick pay widget, user’s can-do Third-Party transaction and own account transaction.
14. Transaction to another account of different person within the same branch. Select the account from which the amount is going to transfer. Select the counter party account (recipient account) and enter amount. On submitting, transaction password has to enter to confirm the transaction.
15. Transaction is confirmed by entering the transaction password. If the transaction is successful it prompts success message and if it fails then it prompts failure message accordingly.
16. Counter party has to be added in order to transfer amount to third party. Go to transaction >transaction support summary > manage counterparty
17. While adding counterparty, the account number should be within the bank of other customer. It should be a valid account number.
18. Payment inquiry. Users will be able to view all the successful/completed transactions, incomplete, scheduled transactions and recurring transactions.
19. In case of corporate users, there is a concept of maker and checker to carry out the transaction. Maker can create the transaction but has to get verified by the checker.
20. For eload and Bill payment, users need to perform one-time registration of biller for this services.