BDB ePay: BDB own Mobile Application service available for download from both Google Play Store and Apple AppStore.
For using the app, customers needs to request for CRN (Customer ID) through the mobile app. Please ensure that proper mobile number, email id and account number are as of the record maintained with BDB.
Download the BDB Mobile application from both Apple AppStore and GooglePlay Store.
For CRN, kindly email us at email@example.com or contact Toll Free 1424.
General user guide for BDB ePay
1. Download BDB e-pay from play store/ App store and install in your mobile phone.
2. Get CRN number by visiting near-by BDB branch office or send mail to the focal person through “Get CRN” option displayed when opening BDB e-Pay.
3. Register into the BDB e-Pay by providing MPIN, TPIN and CRN number. While registering you will receive OTP (One Time Password) in your mobile number registered with BDB banking system during account opening.
4. If the client/user does not receive the OTP number, visit near-by BDB branch office to update the mobile number.
5. MPIN and TPIN can be same or different as per the user’s choice. Use MPIN to login to the BDB e-Pay and TPIN while doing e-Pay transactions such as fund transfer, mobile recharges and bill payments.
6. Registered user can login to the APP with valid MPIN. Invalid credential is not accepted and maximum attempt is 3. It will automatically lock the user for 24 hours.
7. After logging into the BDB e-Pay, it will direct to the home page.
8. Home page contains several linked icons like Accounts, Fund Transfers, Cheques, Payments and Recharges and Card-less Cash Withdrawal.
9. User has to add beneficiary before doing fund transfer to third party account and another bank account.
10. Click on beneficiary to proceed with fund transfer. On submitting TPIN has to be entered to confirm the fund transfer.
11. Daily amount limit for the fund transfer for another bank account is Nu. 100,000. Transfer Amount is unlimited for the transfers within the BDB bank accounts.
12. You can view the statements of the accounts. Go to mini statement to view last ten transactions.
13. User can withdraw cash from ATM using the BDB e-Pay.
14. Within 13 minutes client has to perform transaction from ATM with provided OTP in your mobile number.
15. For recharges, user have to provide valid mobile number. Invalid mobile number is not accepted.
16. Provide valid consumer number for BPC bill payment. Outstanding amount will be shown once the valid consumer number is provided in the field.
17. If the user is switching to new device, de-register ePay from the old device.