Bhutan Development Bank Limited (BDB) is pleased to re-announce the vacant post of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) as follows:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (full time) from a recognized University. Candidates having Master’s degree inFinance, Economics, Business Administration or other relevant fields shall be given preference.
- Minimum of 15 (fifteen) years of work experience in Government Agencies/Public or Private Companies;
Up to 18 months of study period shall be treated as active service for considering years of work experience required. Candidates having relevant work experience will be given preference; and
Minimum active service of 3 years at senior managerial level (P1 A and above in the Civil Service and General Manager and above or equivalent position in the Corporate/Private Sector).
Interested Civil Servants as per RCSC’s announcement of “Secondment of Civil Servants to State Owned Enterprises (SoEs) under Minsitry of Finance”. Letter no. RCSC/LD/63/2022/864 dated September 9, 2022 may also apply.
- Basic pay: Nu. 85,500 per month
- 30% to 50% Contract Allowance and other allowances as per the BDBL HR ISR.
- Fixed Communication: Nu. 5,000 per month and
- Designated duty vehicle
The employment will be for the total contract of three (3) years, which may be renewed based on performance, feedback and superannuation age.
In addition to the above, the interested candidates should be able to meet the minimum eligibility requirements as stated in the Ministry of Finance Corporate Governance Rules and Regulations 2019; and fit and proper requirements as stated in Royal Monetary Authority Corporate Governance Guidelines.
Interested candidates should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of submitting application. Interested candidates fulfilling the prescribed eligibility criteria may submit their applications together with the mandatory documents listed in the Terms of Reference (ToR)
in a sealed and signed envelope at the following address;
Corporate and Legal Secretariat
BDB Corporate Office
2nd Floor,Chubachu – Thimphu
Toll Free No. 1424.
The last date for submission of application is on or before 5.00 pm, October 31, 2022.
Those candidates who have submitted the applications need not submit again.